The Hotel Snouck van Loosen website enables you to make online reservations and submit question and feedback forms and suchlike. When you perform one of the above actions, you are providing personal information to Hotel Snouck van Loosen.
What information is collected and processed by Hotel Snouck van Loosen?– Information you provide within the context of Hotel Snouck van Loosen being able to offer you their service, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport number or identity card number, credit card details including the name of the credit card holder, billing address, credit card number and expiry date;
– information about your preferences and family composition, including room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information required to fulfill special requests.
– information on your use of the website, preference for communication form, statistical data related to your stay.
– Any other information you voluntarily provide to Hotel Snouck van Loosen.
For what purpose does Hotel Snouck van Loosen use information about you?
– To enable you to use the website and to provide Hotel Snouck van Loosen with information in order for them to offer their service to you (such as making a booking or responding to a request for information);
– For identification and verification purposes;
– To be able the process of payments;
– to secure the website and tailor it to your wishes and needs;
– To provide information about you to third parties and allow access to such information, when you have given permission or if this is permitted under laws and/or regulations.
How does Hotel Snouck van Loosen protect your personal information?
In order to guarantee the accuracy of the personal data, to prevent access to it by unauthorized persons and to ensure that the personal data is used in the correct way, Hotel Snouck van Loosen has taken appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect and secure the personal data it collects online. Hotel Snouck van Loosen will not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes (such as sending offers and promotions), unless you have given your explicit permission. Hotel Snouck van Loosen will share your information with third parties insofar as you have given your express consent for the third party in question and/or insofar as the information cannot be linked to you (e.g. automatically generated information) Hotel Snouck van Loosen will also share your personal data with third parties if the hotel is obliged to do so under national or international laws, case law and/or regulations, or if Hotel Snouck van Loosen deems this necessary to protect its own rights.
Our clients should also be aware that information and data may be collected automatically through the normal operation of our web servers and through the use of ‘cookies’. We also collect technical information from your computer each time you access a page during your visit to our websites. This information includes your IP address, operating system and browser type. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our website.
The extraordinary history of Snouck van Loosen
Margaretha Maria became famous mainly because of her legacy. She was the youngest of the six daughters of the Snouck van Loosen family. One of the most famous of her philanthropic projects are the overly large, 50 workers houses in the Snouck van Loosen Park near Enkhuizen station that formed one of the earliest social housing developments.